For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 34|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 34 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8 primary election, Leach ran unopposed. 
|Iowa State Senate, District 23 - Republican Primary (2010)|
On his campaign website, Leach outlines his positions on these issues: 
- Family values - "Family values = good economics"
- Abortion - "...issues like abortion are measures of how well you can trust a lawmaker with more obscure issues. If a man can’t even be trusted to acknowledge that our youngest citizens are human beings,...how can you trust him with your money...?"
- Immigration - "The only area where I depart significantly from the Republican platform is immigration." Leach does not support deportation of illegal immigrants.
- Biblical principals - "When Americans are censored from appealing to the highest principles they know, they are ruled by the lowest principles they can tolerate." Leach wants to get back to the Bible, and found our nation's positions in Biblical truths.
- Gay marriage - "...if the word “sodomites” is good enough for God, it's good enough for Dave Leach."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Dave + Leach + Iowa + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Results for the November 2, 2010 general election, Iowa
- Results for the June 8, 2010 primary in Iowa
- Biography from Project Vote Smart