|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Muntzel served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections|
|• Emerging Issues in Agriculture|
|• Insurance Policy|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
Muntzel's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Make the most efficient and effective use of every tax dollar"
- Excerpt: "Cut Burdensome regulations that kill small businesses"
- Excerpt: "Keep taxes low on Missouri families during the difficult times"
- Excerpt: "Protect the life blood of Missouri by keeping the family farm strong"
- Excerpt: "Ensure our future by fully investing in our children’s education "
Muntzel won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 48. Muntzel ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Ron Monnig (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 48, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dave + Muntzel + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 48
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |