|Michigan House of Representatives District 78|
|January 1, 2013 - Present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Berrien County Board of Commissioners|
|High school||Berrien Springs High School|
|Bachelor's||Michigan State University|
Pagel's website highlights the following campaign themes:
On why I am running for State Representative
- Excerpt:" I strongly believe in being grateful for life’s blessings and in giving back to society in whatever way a person can."
On our economy
- Excerpt:"Growlng our economy will be my number one priority in Lansing. As our economy strengthens, quality jobs become available to everyone who is willing to work hard. Whether you have an advanced degree or are skilled in a trade or are just willing to work your way up in a company, the key is having an opportunity to use your skills in a quality job."
- Excerpt:"I am a strong proponent of public education, and also understand the value of parochial schools and the choice to home school children."
- Excerpt:"Farmers face many risks and challenges, and need to be able to reduce some of those risks by having crop insurance affordably available."
On Southwest Michigan
- Excerpt:"I am so proud and blessed to have spent my life in this area, and will work hard in Lansing to see that the next generation can have opportunities to stay in southwest Michigan and have a great quality of life here. "
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Pagel served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Local Government, Vice-chair|
|• Michigan Competitiveness|
Pagel won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 78. He defeated David H. Mann and Brian Savage in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Jack Arbanas (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 78, General Election, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 78 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dave + Pagel + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sharon Tyler (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 78
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |