|Illinois State Senate District 34|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Syverson serves on these committees:
- Appropriations I
- Deficit Reduction
- Gaming Republican Ranking Member
- Human Services
- Public Health Republican Ranking Member.
- See Also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
Syverson won re-election to the 34th District Seat in the Illinois State Senate against Democrat Marla Wilson. The election took place on November 2, 2010. Syverson ran unopposed in the Republican primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 34 (2006)|
|Dave Syverson (R)||29,131|
|Daniel Lewandowski (D)||23,120|
In 2008, Syverson collected $289,536 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Ringland-Johnson Construction Co.||$20,000|
|First Ranger Petroleum||$15,000|
|Chicago Auto Trade Association||$7,000|
|Rock Valley Oil & Chemical Co.||$5,000|
|Illinois State Dental Society||$5,000|
|Alden-Alma Nelson Manor Inc.||$5,000|
|Professional Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois||$4,500|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$4,000|
|Rockford Ambulatory Surgery Center||$4,000|
|OSF Saint Francis Inc.||$3,500|
|Rockford Anesthesiologists Associates||$3,000|
|John Deere & Co.||$3,000|
|Darecloud Development Inc.||$2,500|
|Area Erectors Inc.||$2,500|
Syverson represents Illinois Senate District 34. District 34 includes the Rockford region and surrounding Boone County.
Dave is married to Shirley Syverson. They have two children and reside in Rockford, Illinois.
- Sen. Syverson's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Dave Syverson on Facebook
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- Chicago Tribune, "2010 Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Syverson Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 34
| Succeeded by|