|Washington State House of Representatives District 33|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
He has also worked as a Community Relations Director for King County Councilwoman Julia Patterson.
Upthegrove earned his BA in Environmental Conservation from the University of Colorado.
- Ecology and Parks Committee, Washington State House, Chair
- Local Government and Housing Committee, Washington State House
- Transportation Committee, Washington State House
|Washington House of Representatives, District 33b Primary (2010)|
|Dave Upthegrove (D)||12,651||100%|
On November 4, 2008, Democrat Dave Upthegrove won re-election to the Washington House of Representatives, District 33 receiving 70.17% of the vote (28,366 votes), defeating Republican Tan Lam who received 29.83% of the vote (12,057 votes).
|Washington House of Representatives, District 33(2008)|
|Dave Upthegrove (D)||28,366||70.17%|
|Tan Lam (R)||12,057||29.83%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Dave Upthegrove's 2008 campaign.
|Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters||$1,800|
|Seatac Professional Fire Fighters Local 2919||$1,600|
|Washington Beverage Association||$1,600|
|Washington Refuse & Recycling Association||$1,600|
|Washington Federation of State Employees||$1,600|
- Dave Upthegrove's campaign website
- Washington House of Representatives - Rep. Upthegrove
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Upthegrove
- Washington Legislature Official primary results SOS
- Washington State Election Results
|Washington House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |