Republican David Agema of Grandville is the current state representative for the 74th District of the Michigan House of Representatives serving his second term. Rep. Agema was born in 1949 and raised in a middle class family. He is the only one of four children to graduate from college. Agema graduated from Calvin College in 1971 with a BA in economics and from Central Michigan University in 1975 with an MBA in business management and supervision. Agema has been married for more than 35 years to his wife Barb. They have three children and seven grandchildren. While family is his first priority, in his spare time he enjoys hunting, fishing and staying physically fit.
- 1 Previous Offices Held
- 2 Political Campaign History
- 3 David Agema’s Voting Record
- 4 David Agema’s Committee Assignments, 2009-2010 Legislature
- 5 David Agema’s Campaign Contributions
- 6 External links
Previous Offices Held
Political Campaign History
David Agema’s Voting Record
David Agema on Key Votes of the 2009-2010 Legislature
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of David Agema’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
- List of David Agema’s 0 missed roll-call votes
David Agema’s Committee Assignments, 2009-2010 Legislature
Agema serves on the House Appropriations Committee, including vice chair of the transportation subcommittee and vice chair of the human services subcommittee.
Agema also serves on the House Military and Veterans Affairs Committee.
David Agema’s Campaign Contributions
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. David Agema
N-1093 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48933
- Michigan Legislature - Representative David Agema
- Project Vote Smart - Representative David Agema profile
- Michigan Votes - David Agema
- Michigan House Republicans - David Agema
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |