|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
|Other||DDS, University of Texas Health Science, 1981|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1974-1977|
Alameel's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The American Dream
- Excerpt: "The American Dream is fading away. It has been destroyed by the “Trickle Down” economics’ policies of the Republican Party. Our government and “We the People” have been deprived economically while most of the wealth was being channeled freely to the upper 1% through government policies dictated by Wall Street."
- How To Restore The American Dream
- Excerpt: "Put America back to work with the high paying jobs and benefits which existed before the advent of “Reagonomics." Assure a first class education for all Americans so that the best and the brightest can move to the top."
- Remarks on Economic Issues
- Excerpt: "Capitalism without a social and spiritual purpose to serve the collective interest of the People and enrich their lives will ultimately fail just like Communism did. Instead, it must allow some room for the working family to enjoy the fruits of their labor with their family, and provide their children with dreams of a better life and true freedom. Since Conservatives came to power, capitalism has become feudalistic and oppressive."
Alameel and his wife, Martha, have two children.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |