|Mississippi State Senate District 46|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Baria earned his BS from the University of Southern Mississippi in 1987. He went on to receive his JD from the University of Mississippi in 1990.
Baria worked as an Attorney for various firms from 1990 to 2002. He then worked for Baria, Hankins, and Stracenes from 2002 to 2005. He has been CEO of Rhino Construction, Limited Liability Company, from 2005 to the present.
Baria joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 46th district.
- Constitution Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Environment Prot, Cons and Water Res Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division B Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ports and Marine Resources Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Tourism Committee, Mississippi Senate
David Baria raised $124,118 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 46|
|David Baria (D)||9,072||77%|
|James Overstreet (C)||2,712||23%|
In 2009 David Baria collected $35,480 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Capitol Advocacy Group||$1,000|
|Knights Marine & Ind. Serv.||$1,000|
Baria and his wife, Marcie, have two children.
Post Office Box 1018
Jackson, MS 39215
167 Blue Heron Cove
Bay Saint Louis, MS 39576
Phone: 228-466-0815 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 228-466-0815 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 228-466-0815 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Home)
Phone: 228-270-0001 (Work)
|Mississippi State Senate District 46
| Succeeded by|
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found