For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Mississippi State Senate District 29|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Blount joined the Mississippi State Senate in 2008. He has served in that position since, representing the 29th district.
Blount is a past Communications Director for the Mississippi Secretary of State's Office.
Blount attended both the University of Virginia and Davidson College.
- Appropriations Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Education Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Elections Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Ethics Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division B Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Labor Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Public Utilities Committee, Mississippi Senate
David Blount raised $207,221 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 29|
|David Blount (D)||9,567||58%|
|Richard White (W)||6,924||42%|
In 2009 David Blount collected $33,595 in donations. 
His five largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Mississippi Independent Pharmacies Association||$1,000|
|Mississippi Power Co.||$1,000|
|James Ashley Ogden||$1,000|
Blount and his wife, Katherine, have two children.
Post Office Box 1018
Jackson, MS 39215
1305 Saint Mary Street
Jackson, MS 39202
- David Blount's campaign website
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
|Mississippi State Senate District 29
| Succeeded by|