|Virginia House of Delegates District 37|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Bulova currently works as a Senior Planner for AMEC Earth & Environmental Incorporated. He has also been Division Director and Environmental Planner for the Northern Virginia Regional Commission.
He sits on the board of the Center for Watershed Protection, Brain Injury Services, Incorporated, and is co-chair of Middleridge National Night Out.
Delegate Bulova discussing his projects
Bulova's re-election campaign website lists his positions on a number of issues, including:
- Transportation - "In addition to new construction, we must adequately maintain our existing infrastructure. The current funding formula not only under-funds maintenance, it is also unfair to Northern Virginia."
- Energy - "I successfully passed HB 1994 to increase Virginia’s renewable energy goal to 15% by the year 2025. This legislation, and others like it, will protect consumers in the long-run from volatile energy prices caused by our reliance on fossil fuels."
- Illegal immigration - "I have consistently supported common-sense measures to strengthen penalties against businesses that knowingly violate our immigration laws and to ensure that our State agencies are sharing information on immigration status."
Bulova's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. He did not answer the question asking his top priorities.
- General Laws
- Housing Subcommittee
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Chesapeake Subcommittee
- Standards of Quality Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- HB 1993 Highway maintenance funds; requirements for Commonwealth Transportation Board in allocating.
- HB 1995 Northern Virginia Transportation Authority; adds Cities of Alexandria, etc., to use % of revenues.
- HB 2406 School records; may be received as evidence in cases involving custody of students, etc. 
Bulova is running for re-election to the District 37 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary. Brian Schoeneman is running unopposed in the Republican primary. The general election will be held on November 8, 2011.
In 2009, Bulova was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He defeated Christopher Declaro and Anna Choi in the General Election. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 37 (2009)|
|David Bulova (D)||12,209|
|Christopher Decarlo (I)||4,471|
|Anna Choi (I)||1,245|
The top 5 donors to Bulova's 2009 campaign:
|Suzann W. Matthews||$5,000|
|Northern Virginia Realtors||$5,000|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Assoc||$3,250|
|Virginia Assoc of Realtors||$3,000|
- Delegate David Bulova official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Bulova
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Delegate Bulova Facebook profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 37
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |