|Ohio House Of Representatives District 86|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Daniels is a farmer with Daniels Brothers Farm.
Daniels graduated from Laurel Oaks Farm Management Program. He is married and has four children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Daniels served on the following committees:
- Elections and Ethics Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Public Utilities Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- State Government Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Daniels was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 86|
|David Daniels (R)||27,663|
|Bill Horne (D)||20,450|
In 2008, Daniels collected $173,906 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|DOLAN, CHARLES F||$10,670|
|DOLAN, HELEN A||$10,670|
|OHIO REPUBLICAN PARTY||$10,670|
|BRENNAN, DAVID L||$10,000|
|OHIO OPTOMETRY ASSOCIATION||$8,000|
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Daniels
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Daniels' State Surge sponsored bills
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 86
| Succeeded by|
Cliff Rosenberger (R)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |