Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 14|
|High school||Willow Community|
|Bachelor's||Iowa State University|
Dawson has owned and operated his own law firm since 2010. He attended UCLA, receiving a Juris Doctorate. He also earned Bachelor's degrees in Sociology and Psychology from Iowa State University.
Dawson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"my number one priority will be to implement policies that will encourage job creation in iowa."
- Excerpt:"I want to improve educational quality for all children and ensure students stay connected to schools and achieve their full potential."
- Excerpt:"I will work to improve health insurance quality and reduce health insurance costs so health care is more accessible and affordable for all workers and their children."
- Excerpt:"I will work to balance the state budget and prevent tax increases on working families and small businesses."
Dawson is running in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 14. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012 and will face Greg Grupp in the November 6, 2012 general election. Incumbent Josh Byrnes is running in District 51 due to redistricting.
Dawson and his wife Liza have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Dawson + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- David Dawson on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |