|Arkansas House of Representatives District 51|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Executive Director, Concrete Cutting Services, Inc|
Dunn works as Executive Director of Concrete Cutting Services, Incorporated.
Dunn did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Subcommittee on Game and Fish/State Police
- Subcommittee on Insurance
- Subcommittee on Sales, Use, Miscellaneous Taxes and Exemptions
Dunn's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1425 - "AN ACT TO ENHANCE TEACHER TRAINING FOCUSED ON CHILD PSYCHOLOGY."
- HB 2177 - "TO PROMOTE CONSUMER SAVINGS ON PRESCRIPTION DRUGS."
- HB 2235 - "PROMOTE CONSERVATION OF ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES IN CERTAIN BUILDINGS LEASED BY THE STATE OR STATE-SUPPORTED INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Dunn was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Dunn raised $16,950 for his campaign.
Below are Dunn's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas State Farm Insurance||$1,000|
|Electronic Data Systems||$1,000|
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. David Dunn
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Arkansas House District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|