David Earl Williams III
|David Earl Williams, III|
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 9|
Williams' campaign website lists the following issues:
- General Welfare/Civil Liberties
- Excerpt: "Mr. Williams is pro life; however, he does believe that any funding from the federal level should be stopped, and that the abortion issue should be decided on the state level. He also supports marriage equality, while respecting the choice of private institutions."
- Foreign Policy
- Excerpt: "Although foreign aid is given in good intentions, taxpayers nationwide end up funding wealthy bureaucrats or an overseas terrorist organization. We aid countries that are hostile towards the U.S., who use this money against us."
- Excerpt: "Mr. Williams is against illegal immigration; however, he does believe in giving immigrants who contribute through their labor a path to citizenship by means of a work visa program. The illegals who do not contribute will be cut off from welfare and deported."
- Excerpt: "ObamaCare has had and will have only negative effects on America, which is why Mr. Williams is strongly against it. He instead believes that the free market should be allowed to be involved in both providing healthcare and making the decision of driving down the cost of care."
- Excerpt: "It is no secret that the quality of American education has decreased exponentially over the years. The main culprit happens to be the Department of Education. In order for the education of our children to improve, we need to take out government meddling, and instead focus on giving control back to the local level, therefore increasing the influence of parents and teachers on education."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Earl + Williams + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |