|Virginia House of Delegates District 45|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Website||Delegate David Englin|
Prior to his election to the House, Englin served as an Officer in the United States Air Force from 1996-2004, and a cadet from 1992-1996.
Delegate Englin on school funding
On his official website Englin outlines his agenda:
- Build an Economy that Works for Everyone
- Quality, Affordable Health Care
- Strengthen Public Education
- Stand Up for the Rights of All Virginians
- Fight for Northern Virginia
Englin's answers to the Virginia State Legislative Election 2005 National Political Awareness Test are available. When asked his top priorities, he said,
"My top priorities are strengthening public education, reducing the cost of health care, making housing more affordable, defending the rights of all Virginians, and addressing the unique needs of Northern Virginia, including transportation and securing clean air and clean water. I have laid out an agenda for progressive tax reform that will make our tax system more fair and give us the resources we need to make these critical investments in the future."
- Subcommittee #1
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #2
- Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources Committee
- Natural Resources Subcommittee
- HB 1624 Code of student conduct; bullying, harassment, etc., for Bd. of Ed. to include in model policy.
- HB 1692 Indoor Clean Air Act; prohibits smoking in all indoor restaurants and bar and lounge areas in State.
- HB 2373 Birth control prescriptions; pharmacist who refuses to fill ensure patient treated nonjudgmentally.
The top 5 donors to Englin's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Democratic Party||$26,043|
|Richard J. Bell||$10,000|
|Jennifer L. Walker||$10,000|
|Richard J. Bell||$8,500|
|Robert Henry Dugger III||$5,000|
- Delegate David Englin official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Englin
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- Delegate Englin profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 45
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |