Difference between revisions of "David Gantt"
|Line 109:||Line 109:|
| align="right" | '''29,601'''
| align="right" | '''29,601'''
Revision as of 21:30, 11 March 2012
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 133|
|1983 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||32|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Date of birth||09/12/1941|
|Place of birth||Opp, AL|
Gantt's professional experiences include administrator for Anthony Jordan Health Center; working member of Lithographers and Photoengravers International Union Local 230; and youth counselor for the City of Rochester.
Gantt attended Rochester Institute of Technology and Roberts Wesleyan College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gantt has been appointed to the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gantt served on the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Gantt ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2010|
|David Gantt (D)||14,972|
On November 4, 2008 Gantt won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 133. He ran unopposed.
Gantt raised $92,378 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2008|
|David Gantt (D)||29,601|
In 2010, Gantt received $95,625 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Gantt's campaign in 2010|
|Health Care Association Of New York State||$3,000|
|South Buffalo Railway||$3,000|
|New York State Automobile Dealers Association||$2,900|
|New York State Afl-Cio||$2,000|
|New York State Association Of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$95,625|
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Morelle
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 133
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |