Difference between revisions of "David Gantt"
|Line 79:||Line 79:|
|Line 161:||Line 165:|
Revision as of 15:53, 17 August 2012
|New York State Assembly District 133|
|1983 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||31|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Place of birth||Opp, AL|
Gantt's professional experiences include administrator for Anthony Jordan Health Center; working member of Lithographers and Photoengravers International Union Local 230; and youth counselor for the City of Rochester.
Gantt attended Rochester Institute of Technology and Roberts Wesleyan College.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gantt has been appointed to the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York State Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York State Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York State Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York State Assembly, Chair
- Ways and Means Committee, New York State Assembly
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gantt served on the following committees:
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Gantt is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 137. He is running against Jose A. Cruz in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Gantt ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2010|
|David Gantt (D)||14,972|
On November 4, 2008 Gantt won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 133. He ran unopposed.
Gantt raised $92,378 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2008|
|David Gantt (D)||29,601|
In 2010, Gantt received $95,625 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New York State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Gantt's campaign in 2010|
|Health Care Association Of New York State||$3,000|
|South Buffalo Railway||$3,000|
|New York State Automobile Dealers Association||$2,900|
|New York State Afl-Cio||$2,000|
|New York State Association Of Electrical Workers||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$95,625|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "David + Gantt + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Morelle
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 133
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |