|New York State Assembly District 133|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 1, 2013
Gantt's professional experiences include administrator for Anthony Jordan Health Center; working member of Lithographers and Photoengravers International Union Local 230; and youth counselor for the City of Rochester.
Gantt attended Rochester Institute of Technology and Roberts Wesleyan College.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Gantt ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He was unopposed in the general election on November 2.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2010|
|David Gantt (D)||14,972|
On November 4, 2008 Gantt won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 133. He ran unopposed.
Gantt raised $92,378 for his campaign.
|New York State Assembly, District 133 2008|
|David Gantt (D)||29,601|
- Economic Development, Job Creation, Commerce and Industry Committee, New York Assembly
- Local Governments Committee, New York Assembly
- Rules Committee, New York Assembly
- Transportation Committee, New York Assembly
- Ways and Means Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Joseph Morelle
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 133
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |