Revision as of 11:53, 14 January 2014 by SarahR
|U.S. House, North Carolina, District 11|
|Bachelor's||Prairie Bible College (1987)|
- 1987: Prairie Bible College, BA Theology Studies
- 1989-1992: Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
In a biographical submission to Ballotpedia staff, Hapner included several campaign themes. They are:
- Religious Freedom: "I believe in complete separation of church and state. Freedom of religious expression is an individual right and our government should not legislate against legitimate religious expression. Likewise, I believe that no law should force individuals to adhere to the moral and ethical specifics of any one religion."
- Crime Control: "I believe in crime control. Guns do not kill people. People use guns to kill people. Enforceable laws and greater support for local and state law enforcement will allow them to control gun trafficking and access to weapons by convicted felons and people who have been adjudicated as mentally ill."
- Political Philosophy: "Essentially, I am a libertarian who believes we have a responsibility to live in community fulfilling our civic duties to vote, serve, and help one another."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David+Hapner+North+Carolina+House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- David Hapner, "An independent candidate for US House of Representatives NC District 11", April 22, 2013
- [Information submitted to BP Staff via Bio Submission Form, Accessed May 1, 2013]