David Jay Lillis
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 46|
Lillis is a mid-level officer aboard the cruise ship MS Pride of America as the Executive Sous Chef. He has a degree in culinary arts.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 46 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 46 General election (2010)|
|Bradford Jacobsen (R)||24,363|
|David Lillis (D)||9,241|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Lillis + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart, biography, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Vote411, Michigan House District 046, retrieved August 6, 2012.
- Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |