David Johnson (Iowa Senate)
|Iowa State Senate District 3|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Johnson earned his BA in History from Beloit College in 1973.
Johnson has worked as a Newspaper Publisher/Editor and a Dairy Farmer.
- Agriculture Committee, Iowa Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Iowa Senate
- Education Committee, Iowa Senate
- Human Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, Iowa Senate
- See Also: Iowa State Senate elections, 2010
Johnson won re-election to the 3rd District Seat in the Iowa State Senate on November 2. He had no opposition, and received 17,770 votes.
Johnson had no opposition in the June 8th Republican primary election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 3 (2010) General Election|
|David Johnson (R)||17,770||100%|
On November 7, 2006, Johnson was re-elected to the 3rd District Seat in the Iowa State Senate, defeating Mel Berryhill (D). Johnson raised $61,659 for his campaign, while Berryhill raised $39,286.
|Iowa State Senate, District 3 (2006)|
|David Johnson (R)||12,328|
|Mel Berryhill (D)||11,162|
In 2006 Johnson collected $37,335 in donations.
His four largest contributors were:
|Iowa Dental Association||$3,500|
|Iowa Pork Producers Association||$1,000|
|Iowa Health Care Association||$1,000|
- Official Iowa State Senate website of David Johnson
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart Legislative Profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- David Johnson on Facebook
- 2010 Iowa Primary Election Results
- 2006 Iowa Election Results
- 2006 Money Raised, Iowa Candidates
- 2008 Contributions to David Johnson
|Iowa Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|