|Mississippi State Senate District 24|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Jordan was a Councilman on the Greenwood City Council. He then joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1993. He has served in that position since, representing the 24th district.
Jordan is a retired Science Teacher.
Jordan attended both the University of Wyoming and Mississippi Valley State University.
- Agriculture Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Drug Policy Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Education Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Forestry Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Investigate State Offices Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Labor Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Municipalities Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Tourism Committee, Mississippi Senate
David Jordan raised $16,400 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 24|
|David Jordan (D)||7,968||72.6%|
|Larry Neal (R)||3,001||27.4%|
In 2009 David Jordan collected $2,800 in donations. 
His contributor in 2009 was:
Jordan has a wife, Christine.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 405 A
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Post Office Box 8173
Greenwood, MS 38930
Phone: 662-453-2246 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 662-453-2246 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 662-453-2246 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Business)
Phone: 662-453-5361 (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|