Revision as of 10:09, 30 August 2013 by PSletten
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate, District 19|
Kaler's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Lower taxes - "Reduce the burden for Maine's families and small businesses without cutting services for those truly in need."
- Reduce spending - "End wasteful spending, restore fiscal responsibility, and help government to live within its means."
- New jobs - "Create a pro-jobs, pro-business environment that rewards hard work, encourages job creation, and supports business growth."
- Limit government - "Create smaller, more efficient government and burdensome regulations that hinder job creation."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
|Maine State Senate, District 19 - Republican Primary (2010)|
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- David Kaler on Facebook
- David Kaler on Twitter
- David Kaler on YouTube