Revision as of 06:59, 9 June 2011 by BaileyL
Maine State Senate, District 19
|Website||Dave Kaler for State Senate|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2010
In the June 8th primary election, Kaler ran unopposed. 
|Maine State Senate, District 19 - Republican Primary (2010)|
Kaler's campaign website lists four main issues: 
- Lower taxes - "Reduce the burden for Maine's families and small businesses without cutting services for those truly in need."
- Reduce spending - "End wasteful spending, restore fiscal responsibility, and help government to live within its means."
- New jobs - "Create a pro-jobs, pro-business environment that rewards hard work, encourages job creation, and supports business growth."
- Limit government - "Create smaller, more efficient government and burdensome regulations that hinder job creation."
- List of candidates certified for the June 8, 2010 primary in Maine
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- David Kaler on Facebook
- David Kaler on Twitter
- David Kaler on YouTube