Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire State House, Merrimack 1|
|2004 - Present|
|December 1, 2012|
|Years in position||9|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
Kidder's professional experience is in real estate.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Kidder has been appointed to these committees:
On November 2, 2010 Kidder won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 1 general election (2010)|
|David Kidder (R)||1,951|
|Robert Foose (D)||1,563|
|Anne Copp (R)||1,452|
|Tom Schamberg (D)||944|
On November 4, 2008 David Kidder won one of the two seats to the New Hampshire House of Representatives for Merrimack District 1, receiving 2,270 votes.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack District 1|
|Robert Foose (D)||2,323|
|David Kidder (R)||2,270|
In 2010, a year in which Kidder was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
- Legislative Administration Committee, New Hampshire House
- Local and Regulated Revenues Committee, New Hampshire House
- Subcommittee on Enrolled Bills, Member
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Kidder + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
|New Hampshire House Merrimack 1
| Succeeded by|