|Michigan House of Representatives District 11|
|High school||Crestwood High School (2004)|
|Bachelor's||University of Michigan-Dearborn (2012)|
|Birthday||August 13, 1986|
|Place of birth||Dearborn Heights, Michigan|
Knezek's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We can’t succeed as a state unless every Michigan student has access to a world-class education. That means providing our teachers and support staff with the necessary resources to instruct and teach our students the necessary skills to succeed in the 21st century economy."
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, I’ll work to repeal the pension tax and ensure that their service and dedication to this state is rewarded, not punished."
Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, I’ll fight to bring an immediate end to the corporate cronyism that drastically undercuts the potential for serious job creation."
- Excerpt:"As State Representative, I’ll work with local and state police and fire officials to create a temporary Michigan Public Safety Task Force to investigate the funding challenges that our police and fire heroes face every day and offer comprehensive solutions to this challenge."
- Excerpt:"Being able to enjoy these natural treasures is the birthright of every person born in Michigan. I will fight to make sure that future generations of Michiganders will be able to enjoy these opportunities, just as I have."
Knezek ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 11. Knezek defeated Dorothy Webb Grady, Bill Kaledas and Cody Bailey in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2012. Incumbent David Nathan (D) ran for re-election to District 8. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 11 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Dorothy Webb Grady||20.4%||1,549|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Knezek + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Knezek on Facebook
- Follow Knezek on Twitter
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |