|Illinois State Senate District 46|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
January 12, 2013
Koehler graduated from Yankton College with his Bachelor's Degree in 1971 and also with a Masters in Divinity from United Theological Seminary.
Koehler serves on these committees:
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 43 (2010)|
|David Koehler (D)||43,474||100.0%|
Koehler ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election on February 2nd.
|Illinois State Senate, District 46 (2006)|
|David Koehler (D)||32,873|
|Ernest Russell (R)||24,209|
In 2006, Koehler collected $115,543 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Friends of Clayborne||$7,000|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$6,634|
|Associated Fire Fighters of Illinois||$6,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 34||$5,500|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$5,100|
|Illinois Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Illinois Auto Workers||$4,700|
|Mid-Central Illinois District Council of Carpenters||$4,600|
|Steamfitters Local 353||$4,600|
|Community Bankers Association of Illinois||$3,000|
|Illinois Automobile Dealers Association||$2,950|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$2,500|
|Peoria Disposal Co.||$2,500|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$2,500|
|OSF Saint Francis Inc.||$2,500|
|Illinois Federation of Teachers||$2,000|
|Deep Blue Illinois||$2,000|
Koehler represents Illinois Senate District 46. District 46 includes Northwest Illinois including the cities of Dixon and Freeport.
David is married to Nora Sullivan. They have three children and reside in Pekin, Illinois.
- Sen. Koehler's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Sen. Koehler on State Surge
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Koehler Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 46
| Succeeded by|