|Utah House of Representatives District 26|
|2001 - 2013|
|Per diem||$95/day for lodging, $61/day for meals|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Westminster College, 1994|
|Master's||University of Chicago, 1996|
|Birthday||April 25, 1972|
|Place of birth||Minneapolis, MN|
|Profession||Operations Director, Colors of Success|
Litvack served as Minority Leader.
Litvack was the Associate Director of The National Conference for Community and Justice for the Utah Region from 1996 to 2004. He then worked as a Volunteer/Advisory Coordinator for the Rape Recovery Center from 2004 to 2005. He has been the Operations Director of Colors of Success since 2005.
Litvack earned his B.S. in Psychology/Sociology from Westminster College in 1994. He went on to receive his M.A. in Social Sciences from the University of Chicago in 1996.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Litvack served on the following committees:
- Executive Appropriations
- Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice Committee, Utah House of Representatives
- Legislative Management Committee, Utah State Legislature
- House Management Committee
- Subcommittee on Legislative Audit
- Subcommittee on Social Services Appropriations
- Workforce Services and Community and Economic Development Committee, Utah House of Representatives
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Litvack served on the following committees:
|Utah House of Representatives, District 26 General Election (2010)|
|David Litvack (D)||2,451|
|Ben Kendrick (R)||1,331|
Litvack raised $27,593 for his campaign while Wright raised $1,250 and Jordan raised $0.
|Utah State House of Representatives, District 26 (2008)|
|David Litvack (D)||4,110|
|Seth Wright (R)||1,653|
|Michael Jordan (C)||271|
In 2010, Litvack received $77,914 in campaign contributions. The largest contributors are listed below.
|Utah House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Litvack's campaign in 2010|
|Utah Association Of Realtors||$4,000|
|Sorensen, Beverly T||$2,500|
|Reagan Outdoor Advertising||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$77,914|
Litvack raised $60,853 for the 2008 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|Utah League of Credit Unions||$4,791|
|Bruce Wayne Bastian||$3,000|
|Planned Parenthood Action Council of Utah||$2,000|
The Sutherland Institute Scorecard
The Sutherland Institute, "a conservative public policy think tank" in Utah, releases its Scorecard for Utah State Representatives and Senators once a year. The Score Card gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on specific issues which the Sutherland Institute thought were pro-conservative policies.
David Litvack received a score of 31% in the 2012 scorecard.
Litvack and his wife, Erin, have one child.
- Utah House of Representatives - Rep. David Litvack
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Utah House of Representatives election results
- 2008 Election Results, Utah House of Representatives
- 2008 Utah Election Fundraising, Candidates
- Follow the Money - 2010 donations
- Campaign contributors to David Litvack
- Sutherland Institute, "2012 Legislative Session," accessed March 29, 2014
- Sutherland Institute, "2012 Sutherland Institute Legislative Scorecard," accessed March 29, 2014
|Utah House of Representatives District 26
| Succeeded by|
Angela Romero (D)