David Miller (Wyoming)
|Wyoming State House, District 55|
|2001 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri, 1975|
|Place of birth||Chillicothe, MD|
Miller earned his BS from the University of Missouri in 1975.
Miller was a District Geologist for Pathfinder/General Electric from 1977 to 1982. He then worked as a Resource Manager for COGEMA from 1982 to 1997. He has been an Energy Expert/Consultant for International Atomic Energy Agency and Others since 1997.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Miller served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Joint Judiciary|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Miller served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Labor, Health and Social Services|
|• Joint Labor, Health and Social Services|
|• Joint Revenue|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Miller served on the following committees:
|Wyoming Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Corporations, Elections and Political Subdivisions|
Miller won re-election in the 2012 election for the Wyoming House of Representatives District 55. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 21 and defeated Sherry Shelley (D) and Bethany Baldes (L) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 55, General election (2010)|
|David R. Miller (R)||2,700|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 55 Republican Primary (2010)|
|David R. Miller (R)||1,592|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Miller received $2,400 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Wyoming House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to David Miller (Wyoming)'s campaign in 2010|
|Total Raised in 2010||$2,400|
Miller and his wife, Wendy, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Miller + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming House of Representatives - Rep. David Miller
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2004, 2002, 2000
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Wyoming Leadership Team," February 6, 2012
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Candidates Roster,"retrieved July 25, 2010
- Official General Election results, 2010
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 55
| Succeeded by|