|Virginia House of Delegates District 7|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Economic Development Coordinator|
Prior to his election to the House, Nutter served as Chair for the Montgomery County Bush for President Campaign (1999-2000) and as press secretary for Congressman Connie Mack (1982-1985).
He has also worked for the United States Department of Agriculture Agricultural Marketing Service, and the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Delegate Nutter re-election commercial
Nutter's official website lists his positions on a number of issues. These include strongly supporting career and technical education programs, increasing worker training, adding new funding and more rigor to Career and Technical Education programs, limiting the power of government to take private property for public purposes, and reducing waste by ending failed government programs and finding ways to make government more efficient.
- Counties, Cities and Towns Committee, Virginia House
- Health, Welfare and Institutions Committee, Virginia House
- Science and Technology Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Welfare
- HB 2142 Statewide Healthcare Workforce Authority; created, report.
- HB 2144 Concealed handgun permit applications; access to personal information.
- HB 2149 Higher Education, Council of; task force to plan to expand teacher preparation.
- HB 2368 Income tax, state and Retail Sales and Use Tax; credit, etc. for certain telecommunication provider.
The top 5 donors to Nutter's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Griffith, Friends of Morgan $15,000
- 2. Howell for Delegate $9,600
- 3. VA Medical Society $4,506
- 4. Davis, Sandra Cupp $4,200
- 5. VA Dental Assoc $4,000
- Official site for Del. Nutter
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Nutter
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003
- VA House of Delegates Republican Caucus profile
- Delegate Nutter Facebook profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |