|Indiana House of Representatives District 82|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Central Noble High School|
Ober earned his B.S. in Computer Graphics Technology from Purdue University in 2009. His professional experience includes working as a Web Developer for Cirrus ABS.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Ober served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Employment, Labor and Pensions, Vice-chair|
|• Government and Regulatory Reform|
Ober won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 82. Ober defeated Mike Caywood, Denise Lemmon and Wesley Ortell in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Mike Wilber (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||David Ober Incumbent||67.7%||15,113|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 82 Republican Primary, 2012|
Ober was endorsed by Noble County Councilman Mark Pankop, The American Family Association of Indiana PAC, The Allen County Right to Life PAC, and the Hoosier Gun Owners PAC  in the race for State representative in District 82.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Ober + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- David Ober for Indiana House "About" Accessed April 24, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- David Ober for State Representative "County Councilman Pankop endores Ober" Accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative "Profamily group endorses David Ober for state representatives" Accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative "Allen County Right to life Endorses David Ober" Accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative "Hoosier gun owners pac endorses David Ober" Accessed April 27, 2012
- David Ober for State Representative "Endorsements" Accessed April 27, 2012
Jeffrey Espich (R)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 82
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |