Difference between revisions of "David Poisson"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
*Counties, Cities and Towns
* Counties, Cities and Towns
*Militia, Police and Public Safety
* Militia, Police and Public Safety
Revision as of 18:58, 9 September 2009
Delegate Poisson speaking about religious freedom
Poisson is currently the Senior Vice President with Widmeyer Communication. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, United States Supreme Court Bar Member, and Virginia State Bar.
Poisson's official website does not say much about issues other than, "There is no issue to which Delegate Poisson is more deeply committed than education."
- Counties, Cities and Towns Committee, Virginia House
- Militia, Police and Public Safety Committee, Virginia House
- HB 1602 School divisions, local; must employ one teacher who has board certification as behavior analyst.
- HB 1603 Schools, middle and secondary; requires local school boards to establish uniform grading policy.
- HB 2440 Alcoholic beverage control; privatization of ABC stores.
The top 5 donors to Poisson's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Democratic Party $102,467
- 2. House Democratic Caucus $18,823
- 3. VA Assoc of Realtors $18,809
- 4. Leadership for Virginia $15,000
- 5. Moving Virginia Forward $12,659
- Delegate Poisson official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Poisson
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005
- Delegate Poisson's blog
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Poisson
- Delegate Poisson About
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |