David Porter (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
Porter ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 11 incumbent David Nathan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Nathan Incumbent||96.9%||38,792|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Porter + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sundance announces short films for festival - Park Record
- Sundance Film Festival Unveils 2014 Short Film Lineup - Hollywood Reporter
- HEALTH BRIEFS: Events to focus on Affordable Care Act - nwitimes.com
- This Day, December 11, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- Historical Vignettes: Chillingworth's Palm City Development - TCPalm
- Bar Owner Christopher Ferrell Murdered Musician Wayne Mills Over Cigarette ... - Huffington Post
- See what's on tap for the week ahead in local events - Sarnia Observer
- David Kwiatkowski Sentenced: Addict Hospital Worker Infected Dozens With ... - Huffington Post
- Award-winning drink: Two Central Coast breweries shine on the national beer ... - Santa Maria Sun
- News From the Advertising Industry - New York Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |