David Porter (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
Porter ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. He ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 11 incumbent David Nathan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Nathan Incumbent||96.9%||38,792|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David + Porter + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- See what's on tap for the week ahead in local events - Sarnia Observer
- David Kwiatkowski Sentenced: Addict Hospital Worker Infected Dozens With ... - Huffington Post
- 'Gay' power vs. religious liberty - WND.com
- News From the Advertising Industry - New York Times
- 39 Democrats Break With White House, Side With GOP - Fox News (blog)
- New Brewer's Loft tops Wine, Beer & Food Festival - Grand Rapids Business Journal (subscription)
- Cougars Host Utah Saturday To Close Out Home Slate - Washington State Athletics
- Larry Flynt Offers Support To Joseph Paul Franklin, Serial Killer Up For Execution - Huffington Post
- Snow In Chicago 2013: First Accumulating Snow Of The Season Falls Monday ... - Huffington Post
- Agenda cultural - lanacion.com (Argentina)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |