|New Jersey General Assembly District 11|
|2008 - Present|
|Years in position||7|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Date of birth||08/28/1967|
|Place of birth||Neptune, NJ|
|Profession||Certified Forensic Locksmith|
Rible is the owner of DR. Lock, Inc., and has worked as a civilian investigator for the State of New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice, a detective with the Township of Wall Police Department, and a dispatcher with the Avon Police Department.
Rible won re-election in 2011 for District 30 instead of District 11. He and Sean Kean ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. They then defeated Howard Kleinhendler, Shaun O'Rourke, and David Schneck in the November 8 general election. Both Rible and Kean were incumbents in different districts, but redistricting moved them into District 30. Kean was formerly the District 11 state senator and Rible was formerly an Asssemblyman for District 11.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Rible received 35,751 votes (31%), defeating challengers J. Randy Bishop and Richard Bolger. He was bracketed with Mary Pat Angelini.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Eleventh Legislative District (2009)|
|Mary Pat Angelini (R)||36,278|
|David P. Rible (R)||35,936|
|J. Randy Bishop (D)||22,956|
|Richard J. Bolger (D)||22,063|
Below are Rible's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$9,475|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$8,300|
|Teamsters Joint Council 73||$8,000|
|Republican National Committee||$6,425|
|New Jersey Dental Association||$6,200|
Rible's official website does not list his issue positions.
National Political Awareness Test
His answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. It gives an overview of his positions on a wealth of issues. However, he did not answer the question as to what his top priorities are.
- A391 Requires all elected officials and candidates and certain other public officials to file financial disclosure statement.
- A395 Prohibits member of Legislature from performing certain no-bid contracts.
- A3701 Requires all new State buildings to have solar or geothermal energy systems, where feasible.
- A4010 Clarifies that crime victims' rights must be recognized by all courts in the State.
- Assemblyman David Rible's personal website
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. David Rible
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 11th legislative district
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Rible
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- Assm. Dave Ribble homepage
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman David Rible Issue Positions
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 11
| Succeeded by|