|New Jersey General Assembly District 11|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Certified Forensic Locksmith|
Rible is the owner of DR. Lock, Inc., and has worked as a civilian investigator for the State of New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice, a detective with the Township of Wall Police Department, and a dispatcher with the Avon Police Department.
Rible's official website does not list his issue positions.
His answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. It gives an overview of his positions on a wealth of issues. However, he did not answer the question as to what his top priorities are.
- A391 Requires all elected officials and candidates and certain other public officials to file financial disclosure statement.
- A395 Prohibits member of Legislature from performing certain no-bid contracts.
- A3701 Requires all new State buildings to have solar or geothermal energy systems, where feasible.
- A4010 Clarifies that crime victims' rights must be recognized by all courts in the State. 
Below are Rible's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Teamsters Joint Council 73||$8,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$6,275|
|Realtors PAC EFO||$5,500|
|NJ Education Assoc||$4,850|
|NJ State Police Benevolent Assoc||$4,400|
Rible is running for re-election in 2011 for District 30 instead of District 11. He is bracketed with Sean Kean in the Republican Primary on June 7. The top-two vote getters will advance to the general election on November 8, 2011. Both Rible and Kean are current incumbents in different districts, but redistricting has moved them into District 30. Kean is currently the District 11 state senator and Rible is Asssemblyman for District 11.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009 general election, Rible received 35,751 votes (31%), defeating challengers J. Randy Bishop and Richard Bolger. He was bracketed with Mary Pat Angelini.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Eleventh Legislative District (2009)|
|Mary Pat Angelini (R)||36,278|
|David P. Rible (R)||35,936|
|J. Randy Bishop (D)||22,956|
|Richard J. Bolger (D)||22,063|
- Assemblyman David Rible's personal website
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. David Rible
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 11th legislative district
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Rible
- Assm. Dave Ribble homepage
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman David Rible Issue Positions
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Unofficial General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
|New Jersey General Assembly District 11
| Succeeded by|