For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Rev. David Rios|
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 34|
Rios' professional experience includes being the pastor at La Iglesia del Pueblo in Clifton and the former Passaic County chaplain. 
Rios ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 34. Rios was bracketed with Michael Urciouli. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Sheila Y. Oliver (D) and incumbent Thomas P. Giblin (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013. 
Rios has six children and lives in Clifton, NJ. He serves as President of the Passaic County Hispanic Clergy Organization.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Rios + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- David Rios on Facebook
- Project Vote Smart - David Rios
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- NorthJersey.com, "Legislative matches taking shape," accessed September 13, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," August 28, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |