For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Maryland House of Delegates District 34B|
| Assumed office|
January 11, 1995
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Director of Teacher Education, Cecil Community College|
Rudolph is Director of Teacher Education at Cecil Community College. He has previously worked as Coordinator, Principal, Assistant Principal, and Teacher at Cecil County Public Schools.
Rudolph is President of the Cecil County Public Administrators and Supervisors Association, and a member of the Maryland Veterans Caucus, Maryland Rural Caucus, Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland, Bainbridge Development Advisory Board, and the Maryland Advisory Council to Trust for Public Land.
- Base Realignment & Closure (Chair)
- Economic Matters (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Banking, Economic Development, Science and Technology
- Subcommittee on Property and Casualty Insurance (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Unemployment Insurance
- Subcommittee on Workers Compensation
- Rules & Executive Nominations
David Rudolph raised $58,058 for his campaign.
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 34A|
|David Rudolph (D)||7,716||55.0%|
|Ewing McDowell (R)||6,301||44.9%|
In 2006 David Rudolph collected $58,058 in donations. 
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Maryland House Democratic Committee||$2,500|
|WEBOFDC dot com||$2,000|
|Stewart Association Land Management Inc.||$1,350|
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. David Rudolph
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
|Maryland House of Delegates District 34B
| Succeeded by|
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |