Difference between revisions of "David Curtis (California)"
|Line 118:||Line 118:|
Revision as of 11:11, 15 August 2013
|David Scott Curtis|
|California Secretary of State|
Curtis is an artist. He was the owner of Apparatus (Nevada) from 2004-2009, and has worked as a Design Architect with Worth Gardner, Senior Designer for JMA Architectural Studio, Design Director for Paul Steelman, and an Associate with TSA of Nevada an affiliate of the Stubbins associates.
|Governor of Nevada, 2010|
|Green||David Scott Curtis||0.6%||4,437|
|Libertarian||Arthur Forrest Lampitt||0.7%||4,672|
|Independent||Aaron Y. Honig||0.4%||3,216|
- California Secretary of State
- California secretary of state election, 2014
- Governor of Nevada
- Nevada gubernatorial election, 2010
- 2014 Secretary of State campaign website
- Campaign Twitter feed
- Campaign Facebook page
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Curtis4governor.com 2010 Campaign website
The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine was used to recall this version of the website from May 15, 2010.
- California Secretary of State, "CAMPAIGN FINANCE: Candidates & Elected Officials," accessed August 15, 2013
- Project Vote Smart biography of David Scott Curtis
- David Curtis Secretary of State campaign website, "About," accessed August 15, 2013
- SilverState2010, "U.S Senate/Statewide Candidates", accessed November 12, 2010