David Stahl (New Jersey)
|New Jersey State Senate, District 18|
|Mayor of East Brunswick, New Jersey|
|Bachelor's||University of Pennsylvania|
|J.D.||George Washington University|
|Profession||Small business owner, attorney|
Stahl received a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Pennsylvania in 1977. He received his J.D. from George Washington University in 1980. Stahl currently serves as the mayor of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Stahl's professional experience includes working as a solo practicing attorney and as the owner of a hardware store. 
- Real Property Tax Reform
- "My opponent continue to be a roadblock to middle-class property tax reform while families and seniors continue to pay the highest property taxes in the nation. It's time to end the partisan gridlock in Trenton and work with Governor Christie to give taxpayers the relief they deserve."
- Grow Jobs in Central Jersey
- "I will create a blueprint to grow jobs in Central Jersey by cutting red tape, making business taxes competitive with neighboring states and providing incentives for companies that create good-paying jobs."
- End Politics as Usual in Trenton
- "Trenton insiders shouldn't get rich while they take more money out of the pockets of middle-class taxpayers. I will propose term limits, stop politicians from making six-figure salaries off of multiple taxpayer funded jobs and end retirement benefits for all elected officials."
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Stahl ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 18. He announced that he would run as a Republican rather than a Democrat on March 12, 2013. Stahl was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by Peter Barnes, III (D) in the general election which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey State Senate, District 18 General Election, 2013|
|Democratic||Peter Barnes, III||51.9%||25,063|
Stahl currently resides in East Brunswick, New Jersey. He has three children. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Stahl + New + Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates", Accessed April 15, 2013
- Township of East Brunswick, Accessed May 14, 2013
- About David Stahl, Accessed September 4, 2013
- Stahl for State Senate, "Working with both parties to help middle-class families," retrieved September 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official general election candidates," September 9, 2013
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 5, 2013