David Stockdale (Indiana)
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 5|
|High school||Carmel High School|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University Kelley School of Business|
Stockdale was born and raised in Indianapolis, Indiana. He graduated from Carmel High School. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Indiana University Kelley School of Business. He has a Master's degree in International Relations from the University of Indianapolis.
Stockdale worked in the banking industry for ten years in management and was promoted into retail administration where he worked as a product specialist and sales trainer across Indiana. In 2008, he started his own business as an independent broker in health and life insurance.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 5 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Susan Brooks Incumbent||72.7%||34,996|
|Source: Indiana Division of Elections|
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Stockdale's reports.
|David Stockdale (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0||$7,510||$(3,915)||$3,594|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$3,594||$3,405||$(1,308)||$5,690|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$5,690||$1,765||$(322)||$7,133|
Stockdale resides in Carmel with his wife, Jacqueline, and daughter.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "David + Stockdale + Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District
- Howey Politics, "Former Seymour Mayor Bailey to challenge Rep. Young in 9th CD," accessed October 1, 2013
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- David Stockdale for Congress Facebook Page, "Info," accessed February 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly," accessed March 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed March 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed March 3, 2014
- David Stockdale for Congress, "About," accessed February 10, 2014