For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
David Van Wie
|David Van Wie|
|Maine House of Representatives District 105|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Environmental & Energy Consultant|
Van Wie is an energy and environmental consultant. He worked as Energy Planning Coordinator/Director of Strategic Planning and New Business Development for Central Maine Power from 1986-1993, and is the former Director of the Maine Bureau of Land and Water Quality.
Prior to leaving the house, Van Wie served on the following committees:
David Van Wie raised $5,256 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 105|
|David Van Wie (D)||2,797|
|Michael Vaughan (R)||2,712|
In 2008 David Van Wie collected $5,256 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. David Van Wie
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Van Wie
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Van Wie's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to David Van Wie
|Maine House of Representatives District 105
| Succeeded by|
Eleanor Espling (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |