David William Steinman
|David William Steinman|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, California, District 33|
Steinman's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs / Economy
- Excerpt: "Keeping Jobs in America. Stop shipping jobs overseas and fight to protect workers’ rights and wages here in America—and globally. I support the highest labor and environmental standards both in America and throughout the world."
- Federal Budget
- Excerpt: "I am strongly in favor of government accountability and financial sustainability. We can trim trillions from our budget. I support our troops 110% and believe in a strong national defense but many military experts believe that we can save over one trillion dollars over the next decade with cuts in the Pentagon budget without sacrificing national security or veterans’ services."
- Health Care
- Excerpt: "When the Food and Drug Administration finally stops telling us that toxic sludge and bisphenol A are good for us and raw milk dangerous, our health quotient will begin improving—but that will take stopping the revolving door policy at FDA and other agencies that put people from the pharmaceutical industry into positions of power with implicit agreements that they will return to their corporate homes after enacting policies that favor their companies. I will work to stop this."
- Excerpt: "As a businessman, author and consumer rights advocate, I am strongly in favor of energy independence and renewable clean energy sources. "
- Campaign Financing
- Excerpt: "Get the money out of politics. It corrupts. Public financing of all campaigns. Corporations are NOT people. They are driven by the need for profit and do not necessarily have a social conscience or ethics or sense of morality like most people."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "David William + Steinman + California + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
California school districts A - L |
California school districts M - Z |