David Wolfe, New Jersey
|New Jersey General Assembly District 10|
|1992 - Present|
|Years in position||22|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 8, 2011|
|Master's||University of Delaware, 1967|
|Profession||Professor, Ocean County College|
Wolfe is also a professor at Ocean County College. He has also worked at the school as an associate professor, coordinator of basic studies, and counselor. He sits on the board of the Georgian Court University Advisory Committee, Health South Rehabilitation Hospital, Oceanfirst Bank Foundation, and Preferred Behavioral Health of New Jersey.
Wolfe won re-election in 2011. Wolfe and Gregory McGuckin ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. They then defeated their Democratic opponents, Bette Wary and Eli Eytan, in the November 8 general election.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Tenth Legislative District (2009)|
|David W. Wolfe (R)||47,336|
|Jim Holzapfel (R)||45,916|
|Charles P. Tivenan (D)||18,739|
|Eli L. Eytan (D)||18,090|
Below are Wolfe's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Republican National Committee||$6,975|
|New Jersey Education Association||$4,200|
|New Jersey State Troopers Fraternal Association||$3,900|
|New Jersey Business & Industry Association||$2,800|
|New Jersey Association Of Realtors||$2,800|
Assemblyman Wolfe discusses the budget's impact
- A902 Establishes animal cruelty offenses pertaining to chaining or other restraint of animals.
- A1227 Prohibits members of the Legislature from acting on certain bills in which they have personal interest; redefines personal interest.
- A1236 Requires members of NJ Legislature to file statement of financial affairs.
- A2833 Requires State agencies to review operations and to implement use of Internet to conduct public business when cost savings may be realized, with certain exceptions. 
National Political Awareness Test
Wolfe's answers to the New Jersey State Legislative Election 2007 National Political Awareness Test are available. However, he did not answer the question of what his top priorities are.
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. David Wolfe
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 10th legislative district - Assm. Wolfe
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001, 1999, 1997
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman Wolfe
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblyman Wolfe Issue Positions
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
|New Jersey General Assembly District 10
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |