For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey State Senate District 8|
|January 10, 2014|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|New Jersey State Assembly|
|J.D.||Delaware Law School of Widener University, 1987|
|Date of birth||October 20, 1962|
Addiego received B.S.A. in Accounting from Villanova University. She later received her J.D. from Widener University School of Law. Addiego is the co-founder and vice-president of the Animal Adoption Center in South Jersey. She was a member of the Burlington County Board of Freeholders from 2000-2008 and the Evesham Township Council from 1993-2000.
- A1591 Prohibits certain breeding and sales practices; requires persons selling cats or dogs to provide certain information; and provides penalties.
- A3077 Prohibits member of Legislature from holding local appointive office or position; removes provision allowing current members holding more than one elective position as of February 1, 2008 to continue to do so if service continuous.
- A3878 Provides 10% reduction in compensation for members of Legislature.
- ACR187 Proposes constitutional amendment to reduce State budgets for two fiscal years, then cap State budget growth to annual inflation rate; requires revenue collected in excess of budget cap to be reserved in restricted reserve fund. 
While a member of the New Jersey General Assembly, Addiego served on the following committees:
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2013
Addiego ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey State Senate District 8. Addiego was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary and is challenged by Javier Vasquez (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013.
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2011
Addiego won re-election to the District 8 State Senate seat in the 2011 election. She was unopposed in both the June 7 Republican primary and general election on November 8. Addiego was set to face Carl Lewis (D) in the general election, however, on September 22 he was found ineligible and removed from the ballot.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Eighth Legislative District (2009)|
|Dawn Marie Addiego (R)||42,129|
|Scott Rudder (R)||40,679|
|Debbie Sarcone (D)||26,397|
|Bill Brown (D)||26,384|
In 2011, Addiego received $176,757 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey State Senate 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Dawn Addiego's campaign in 2011|
|Election Fund Of Joseph R Malone III For Assembly||$7,000|
|New Jobs Business PAC Of New Jersey||$6,000|
|New Jersey Bankers Association||$5,200|
|Burlington County Republican Women||$4,139|
|Dughi & Hewit PC||$3,600|
|Total Raised in 2011||$176,757|
|Total Votes received in 2011||22,396|
|Cost of each vote received||$7.89|
Below are Addiego's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|Assembly Republican Majority Of NJ||$33,740|
|New Jersey Business & Industry Association||$3,000|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Utility & Transportation Contractors Association||$2,600|
|Correctional Health Services||$1,000|
Addiego and her husband, Dan, have one child. They currently reside in Evesham, New Jersey.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term ""Dawn + Addiego" + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office page
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- NJ 8th legislative district
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007
- Facebook page
- Twitter page
- Newsday "3 newest members of NJ Senate are sworn in," December 6, 2010
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Addiego
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- New Jersey Legislature - Bills by Sponsor
- Atlantic County Unofficial Primary Results, June 4, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official State Senate Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
|New Jersey State Senate District 8
| Succeeded by|
|New Jersey General Assembly District 8
| Succeeded by|