For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Arkansas House of Representatives District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Creekmore is a member of the Arkansas Hunger Coalition, East End Baptist Church, Maple Creek Property Owners Association, and National Rifle Association.
Creekmore did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Aging, Children and Youth, Legislative and Military Affairs Committee, Arkansas House (Chair)
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Arkansas House
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Subcommittee on Charitable, Penal, and Correctional Institutions (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Corrections and Criminal Law
- Subcommittee on Policy Making
Creekmore's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1014 - "AN ACT TO ESTABLISH THE TASK FORCE ON THE EFFECT OF ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE IN ARKANSAS."
- HB 1037 - "TO INCREASE IDENTITY THEFT PROTECTION; TO PERMIT PLACEMENT OF A SECURITY FREEZE PRIOR TO BECOMING A VICTIM OF IDENTITY THEFT; AND TO REDUCE THE FEES CHARGED FOR THE PLACEMENT, REMOVAL, OR TEMPORARY LIFTING OF A SECURITY FREEZE."
- HB 1113 - "THE PARTIAL-BIRTH ABORTION BAN ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Creekmore was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives. She ran for District 22 of the Arkansas State Senate instead. She defeated Todd Witham in the May 18 primary and was defeated by Jeremy Hutchinson in the November 2 general election.
|Arkansas State Senate, District 22 Democratic Primary (2010)|
|Dawn Creekmore (D)||7,007|
|Todd Witham (D)||2,515|
Creekmore raised $39,962 for her campaign.
Below are Creekmore's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Health Care Assoc||$2,000|
|Medco Health Solutions||$1,250|
|Arkansas Realtors Assoc||$1,000|
- Dawn Creekmore's personal website
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Dawn Creekmore
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Dawn Creekmore on Facebook
|Arkansas House District 27
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|