|Missouri House of Representatives, District 51|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Dohrman is a former Pettis County Assessor.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dohrman served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Education|
|• Higher Education|
Dohrman's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Right to Life
- Excerpt: "I believe that life should be protected from conception to natural end."
- Excerpt: "I believe in an individual’s right to bear arms."
- Excerpt: "The best way to reach prosperity is for the government to provide an environment where entrepreneurs and workers can thrive. Individual motivation, innovation, and competition are the keys to Missouri’s future."
- Excerpt: "I am opposed to out-of-control spending and placing more tax burden on Missourians. Fiscal responsibility has been my guiding principle as assessor of Pettis County and will remain so as state representative."
Role of States
- Excerpt: "In Federalist 45, James Madison stated that the primary function of the federal government is national defense and the bulk of other government falls upon the states. Obviously, this has been lost over the years, and we need to return to the original concept of Madison."
Dohrman won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 51. Dohrman ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Gary L. Grigsby (D) and Bill Wayne (L) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dean + Dohrman + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mo. House roll call on Boeing incentives - Seattle Post Intelligencer (blog)
- Capitol Report: Dec. 5, 2013 - The Marshall Democrat-News (blog)
- Fitzgibbon Medical Clinic holds open house - The Marshall Democrat-News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- December 18, 2006 snapshot of Dohrman's assessor campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
|Missouri House of Representatives District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |