|Iowa House of Representatives District 72|
|January 14, 2013 - Present|
|January 11, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fisher served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Local Government|
|• Natural Resources, Vice-chair|
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Ben Westphal was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Dean Fisher was unopposed in the Republican primary. Westphal faced Fisher in the general election. Incumbent Fisher defeated Westphall in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 72, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Dean Fisher Incumbent||63.4%||7,362|
Fisher won election in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 72. Fisher ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Nathan Wrage (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 72, General Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Dean + Fisher + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rep. Fisher's website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Dean Fisher on LinkedIn
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 1, 2014
Richard Arnold (R)
|Iowa House of Representatives District 72
| Succeeded by|
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |