|Mississippi State Senate District 30|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Kirby was County Chair for the Republican Executive Committee in 1977. He then joined the Mississippi State Senate in 1992. He has served in that position since, representing the 30th district.
Kirby has been the Owner of Dean Kirby Insurance Agency since 1979.
Kirby attended Mississippi College. He went on to receive his BS from La Salle University.
- Compilation, Revision and Publication Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Constitution Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Corrections Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Fees, Salaries and Administration Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Finance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Housing Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Insurance Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Interstate and Federal Cooperation Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Judiciary, Division A Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Legislative Budget Committee, Mississippi Senate
- Rules Committee, Mississippi Senate
Dean Kirby raised $41,100 for his campaign.
|Mississippi Senate, District 30|
|Dean Kirby (R)||13,499||100%|
In 2009 Dean Kirby collected $151,000 in donations. 
His four largest contributors in 2009 were:
|Capitol Advocacy Group PAC||$12,500|
Kirby and his wife, Jean, have three children.
Post Office Box 1018, Room 215 C
Jackson, MS 39215-1018
Post Office Box 54099
Pearl, MS 39288
Phone: 601-939-5968 601-939-5968 end_of_the_skype_highlighting 601-939-5968 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (Business)
Phone: 601-932-1966 (Home)
- Mississippi Senator Page
- Legislative profile on Project Vote Smart
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 1999
|Mississippi State Senate District 30
| Succeeded by|