|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 30
Knudson previously Chairman of the Republican Party of St. Croix County Wisconsin.
Knudson was mayor of Hudson, WI from 2008-2010, after serving on the Hudson City council from 1996 to 2002. He is a Veterinarian and owner of Veterinary Service Corporation since 2003. He was founder and owner of Hillcrest Animal Hospital. Knudson is also the President of St. Croix Valley Professionals since 1995. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 30 General Election (2010)|
|Dean Knudson (R)||14,124|
|Matt Borup (D)||8,629|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 30 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Dean Knudson (R)||2,947||99.66%|
Knudson's website lists the following views of the issues:
- Jobs and the Economy - Spending needs to be under control, and policies need to be enacted that will "encourage job growth in the private sector."
- Tax Relief - Business taxes need to be cut, and reforms to "unleash the innovative, creative power of our free enterprise system."
- Improving Education - "Needs to couple student achievement to the evaluations and rewards given to teachers." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Knudson on Facebook
- Knudson on Twitter
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |